BOOM GATES - SOLAR POWERED
Available for Hire or Purchase
The SOLIS portable solar powered boom gate from Access Technologies permits up to 400 operations per 24-hour period allowing controlled access to temporary and remote sites. Wireless remote control ensures convenience of operation from up to 50-metres away from the gate location. The unit is battery-backed to ensure continuous operation - even on cloudy days. The portable boom gate can be conveniently transported to site by one-tonne vehicle or in a standard box trailer. The unit can be fork-lifted into position from any of the 4 sides. Once in position, set-up is fast and convenient using the adjustable jacking legs provided.
- Easy installation - 10 minute set-up.
- Can be fork-lifted from any side.
- Adjustable legs allow levelling on-site.
- Integrated spirit level for ease of set-up.
- Fits in a box trailer or one-tonner.
- Solar power permits use in remote locations.
- Mains power supply available if required.
- Remote control operation.
- Available for hire or outright purchase
Access Technologies has distributors and re-sellers in: Perth-Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-Newcastle-Canberra-Hobart-Auckland-Wellington-Adelaide-Townsville-Darwin-Bunbury-Geelong-Karratha-Mount Gambier-Geraldton-Sunshine Coast-Mackay-Albany-Ballarat-Bendigo-Launceston-Gold Coast-Coffs Harbour-Wollongong-United Kingdom-Bahrain -Mumbai-Seoul-Singapore